Construction Update – Atherstone (May 2017)
Estimated Settlement Dates
- Stage 8: August to October 2017
- Stage 9: February to April 2018
- Stage 1 to 3: October to December 2017
- Stage 4 & 5: November 17 to January 2018
- Stage 6 & 7: February to April 2018
- Stage 8 & 9: April to June 2018
- Stage 10 & 11: June to August 2018
Settlers Creek Stages 1 – 3 and Stone Ridge Stage 8
Much of the underground services are complete and the civil contractor has commenced forming the roads.
Settlers Creek Stages 4 & 5
The civil team have completed bulk earthworks, and are continuing with sewer and drainage works.
Settlers Creek Stages 6 & 7
Construction has commenced.
Stone Ridge Stage 9 and Settlers Creek Stages 8 – 9
Due to commence construction in June.
Stone Ridge Stage 7 Park
The landscape team are progressing well on the construction of the Stone Ridge Stage 7 park.
Play equipment, shelter and basketball slabs are installed. Concrete has been poured for the footpaths and irrigation has commenced. Estimated to be completed August 2017 with a Spring opening.
Stone Ridge Heritage Wall
The Stone Ridge Stage 7 park location was designed to retain a section of the historic dry stone wall, which is over 100 years old. We are rebuilding it using the original method of carefully stacking the field stones by hand. The walls were built by farmers as property boundaries and to contain sheep. Timber was scarce so the rocks were collected from the paddocks. This wall is part of the same boundary line as the magnificent stone wall at the Western BACE.
Atherstone Construction Update – March 2017
Disclamer: Information above is good at the date of post and is an estimate from the vendor.
A$518m train line upgrade to benefit western suburbs
Ballarat Line Upgrade
Ballarat Line Upgrade will enable much-needed extra services during peak times, and trains every 40 minutes off-peak, to service growing communities in Melbourne’s outer west and Ballarat.
What will happen?
The Ballarat Line Upgrade includes:
- Stage 1:
- duplication of 18 kilometres of track between Deer Park West and Melton
- a new train station at Toolern, between Rockbank and Melton, separately funded by the Victorian Government’s Growth Area Infrastructure Contribution
- Rockbank station rebuild, including platform extensions, pedestrian link and a new car park
- an extra track at Wendouree
- track duplication at Bacchus Marsh
- relocating stabling facilities from Bacchus Marsh to Maddingley
- passing loops at Ballan and Millbrook
- signalling upgrades and track improvements.
- Stage 2:
- signalling upgrades
- track improvements
- stabling facilities at Ararat
For more information about the upgrade (benefits, current works, etc), please click on the link below:
Construction Update – Jubilee (March 2017)
Jubilee has been a hive of construction activity lately with construction commencements and completions across the board! Our planning permit for the local convenience centre, market centre, childcare and supermarket is also due to lodge very soon.
See below for more updates and information on how our Jubilee community is coming together.
- Stage 1 and Stage 2 streetscapes are now complete
- Stage 7 and 8 streetscapes are due to commence in late March
- Stage 4 and 9 construction expected to be completed in April, with titles expected around April/May
- Stage 10 construction completion is expected in April, with titles expected in May
- Stage 12 and 13 construction has commenced, with titles expected in July
Disclaimer: Information above is good at the date of post and is an estimate from the vendor.