MASTERPLAN LIVING BEYOND EXPECTATIONS
Jubilee will be a place of unexpected pleasures from the start, with a wealth of community facilities and amenities in place from the town’s earliest days. But there’s even more unexpected surprises for you, your family or your business to look forward to as the town blossoms and grows.
INDOOR WATER PARK
AUSTRALIA’S FIRST PRIVATE INDOOR WATER PARK
The first ever facility of its kind in an Australian master-planned community, it is set to become a social hub exclusively for Jubilee’s residents and their families for generations to come.
Catering for all ages, the waterpark will feature:
- A large, luxurious leisure pool – perfect for the family to splash around in.
- A 25 metre lap pool – in addition to the leisure pool, there’s also an Olympic short course length pool for some serious laps of your own.
- Indoor water slides – what would a water park be without its own water slides? Designed for ‘kids’ of all ages, you’ll have hours of slippery sliding fun.
- A Junior Fun Zone – this is where little kids will really have a ball. You’ll have to drag them out of the fun zone once they discover the water cannons, squirts and ground sprays. It’s junior party time.
COMMUNITY FROM DAY ONE
NO WAITING FOR YEARS
All the makings of a vital, vibrant community will be here from the town’s earliest days – coming to life at the same time as Jubilee’s first neighbourhood.
- The Mill Quarter – The first of Jubilee’s cozy, walkable, character-filled neighbourhoods, with no home more than 400 metres from a park.
- Neighbourhood Centre – Our multi-million dollar market-place style centre with café and alfresco dining.
- Local Convenience Centre – Part of the Neighbourhood Centre, your Local Convenience Centre will also include a boutique supermarket and deli, service station, specialty shops and more.
- Independent Child Care Centre – Experienced, secure care for your young children, conveniently located near the Neighbourhood Centre.
- Community Park and Wetlands – A stunning wetlands, parks and trails area in The Mill Quarter is the first of 77 hectares of green open space in Jubilee.
- Local Village Park – Conveniently located in the centre of The Mill Quarter is one hectare of dedicated open space with fitness stations, playgrounds, BBQ facilities and shelter.
- Regular Community Activities – From movie nights to fitness classes, bringing your community together.
- Jubilee Homeowners’ Association – Maintaining and protecting community interests and your investment.
ONLY THE LATEST, BEST, FASTEST for JUBILEE
Lightning fast fibre optic
The future is already here at Jubilee. With fibre optic connection to every home as fixed or wireless broadband, you’ll have blistering fast connections and a world of entertainment and security service choices.
Lightning fast into the city
A very welcome surprise… Only 35 minutes to Melbourne CBD from the gleaming new Wyndham Vale Regional Rail Link Station, conveniently located just across the road from Jubilee.
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Unexpected breathing room
As you make your way through Jubilee’s beautiful, tree-lined Gateway Entrance, you’ll find a place devoted to generous outdoor spaces and the joys of a breezy, active life. When complete, Jubilee will be a celebration of the great outdoors with 77 hectares of glorious parklands and wetlands.
Your new life at Jubilee is full of active potential with bike trails, walking paths, play areas, pocket parks and Club Jubilee Recreation Centres in every neighbourhood.
If you’re into sports, you’ll love the 23 hectares of major sports fields that will make Jubilee a centre of sporting action for the whole new west.
- 77 generous hectares of open spaces including parklands and wetlands
- 1.5km of glorious meandering Werribee River frontage that Jubilee can proudly call its own
- 3 major parklands, pocket parks, a linear park and major waterways
- A local park in every neighbourhood, with playground, fitness stations, BBQ and shelter
- Walking, bike and fitness trails, well-lit and safely separated from traffic
- Major regional sports fields that will make Jubilee a centre of sporting action for the whole new west
- Every home is within 400m of a park
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, no warranty can be given either expressly or implied by the vendors or their agents. Intending purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Photographs and images are indicative and for illustrations purposes only. Prices correct at time of print. This is an overseas investment. As overseas investments carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks, investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand.