Welcome to the neighbourhood of the future – Robinsons Rise.
Walk, bike and drive to everything you need within 20 minutes.
Why Robinsons Rise?
One of the most attractive aspects of Robinsons Rise is its close proximity to the proposed A$770 million principal town centre, with shopping facilities, a library, a community hub and workplaces, just 15 – 20 minutes away on foot.
The area will contain 14 local schools, numerous sports reserves, and pristine natural environments – including a lake, wetlands and a nature reserve – just a 20 minute walk away. Quick and easy transport links means Melbourne’s CBD is only 30 minutes away or just 5 stops by train.
As the population grows and the demand for housing continues to increase in Melbourne and Victoria, many farms are being re-zoned into residential land to meet this demand. This presents a very positive opportunity for home ownership and investment.
Robinsons Rise sits in the heart of Victoria’s growth corridor and offers outstanding opportunities for investors and homeowners. The development is located in the City of Melton, which has experienced rapid expansion and growth over the last decade and is ranked the third fastest among Local Government Area’s (LGAs) in Victoria in 2010.
Excellent TRANSPORT and connection Links
- 38km west of the Melbourne CBD (30 minute commute).
- 35km from the Airport.
- 16km west of Caroline Springs and Taylors Lakes.
- 5.3km to Melton Station.
- 5 stops from the CBD (Southern Cross Station).
- 1-2 new train stations planned withing 1-2km of the project.
- Bus routes.
NAtural Surroundings and Green Spaces
- Long Forest Nature Reserve around 17km away.
- 25% dedicated to open space, parks and gardens, waterways, hike and bike trails.
- A 100 hectare regional park around 1.8km away.
- Tree-lined streets and waterways bordering the neighbourhood.
- Melton Reservoir, 16km away.
- Up to 14 schools planned for the area
- Childcare Centre
- Woodgrove Shopping Centre, 8.2km
- Coburn Central Shopping Centre, 7.8km
- Station Square Shopping Centre, 1-1.2km
- Morgan’s SUPA IGA, 6.6km
- ALDI Melton, 7.3km
- Planned Town Centre within 1-2km
- Planned Community hubs within 2km
- Western BACE business hub around 1.7km
- Proposed library, around 1.5km
- Sports precinct, 1.7km
- Indoor Recreation Centre, 1.5km
- Children & Community Centre, 2.4km
- 4 medical facilities. Existing: Melton Health Services, 5.6km & Proposed 2 facilities within 2km.
Sample Double-storey House
Sample House with double garage
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, no warranty can be given either expressly or implied by the vendors or their agents. Intending purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Photographs and images are indicative and for illustrations purposes only. Prices correct at time of print. This is an overseas investment. As overseas investments carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks, investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand.