Welcome to Robinsons Rise, the first 20 minute neighbourhood in Cobblebank. In this update, we are thrilled to showcase the new Cobblebank Train Station that is only 250 meters away from Robinsons Rise. The new station at Cobblebank is now open as part of the half a billion dollar Ballarat Line Upgrade.
Cobblebank Station is a modern and accessible station built in the suburb's future centre. It will help cater for the growing population of Melbourne's outer west and take pressure of Melton Station.
The staffed station features:
- two platforms connected by an accessible pedestrian overpass with ramps, stairs and lifts
- a sealed car park with 190 spaces
- drop-off zones, taxi spaces and secure bicycle storage
- bus interchange and shelters
- CCTV cameras and lighting
- a waiting room with toilets
- covered seating on platforms.
The station is serviced by 285 train services each week and a brand new bus route.
There is only 5 stops from the station to Southern Cross Station in Melbourne CBD.
More services will be introduced along the line in 2020, following the opening of a second platform, new track and passing loops.